Cost of living in Coro, Venezuela vs Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! Coro has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Coro.
|Personal Care||- 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 229 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00291 EUR / VES *
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Coro (Venezuela) is 81% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €356 (122,372 Bs.S.) in Coro.
Prices recently added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Shanghai costs 250元 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nassau costs B$2,541 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adana costs 20TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Madras costs ₨25,000 (about 2 hours ago)