Cost of living in Coro, Venezuela compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! Coro has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Coro.
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 317 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08386 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coro (Venezuela) is 50% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,038 (Bs 48,148) in Coro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,700 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 3.11 zł (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €400 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,745 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $5.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Leipzig costs €300 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$102 (about 1 hour ago)