Cost of living in Coro, Venezuela compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! Coro has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Coro.
|Personal Care||- 92%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 202 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00003 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Coro (Venezuela) is 96% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €116 (Bs 3,543,744) in Coro.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Palo Alto, California costs $4.95 (2 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Busan costs ₩9,600 (14 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 800 ман (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vadodara costs ₨200 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gothenburg costs 30,000 kr (40 minutes ago)