Cost of living in Coro, Venezuela compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! Coro has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Coro.
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09271 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coro (Venezuela) is 60% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,992 (Bs 64,632) in Coro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,750 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coronado, Panama costs 0.70 B/. (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £30 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $18 (41 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gibraltar costs £2.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)