Cost of living in Cork, Ireland compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 459 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cork (Ireland) is 32% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,125 in Cork to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$14,792 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prishtina costs €0.50 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$50,825 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Austin, Texas costs $1.50 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sao Jose do Rio Preto costs R$ 73,800 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)