Cost of living in Cork, Ireland compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 585 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cork (Ireland) is 32% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,297 in Cork to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $10 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨20 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.75 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niamey costs 10,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)