Cost of living in Cork, Ireland compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 481 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cork (Ireland) is 33% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,988 in Cork to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,750 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Houston, Texas costs $30 (7 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Detroit, Michigan costs $25 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 50,000 Shilling (28 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Groningen costs €38 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,541 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barranquilla costs COL$1,900 (37 minutes ago)