Cost of living in Corfu, Greece compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 255 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Corfu (Greece) is 5% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,894 in Corfu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Qingdao costs 12,614元 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$4.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chandigarh costs ₨50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 510 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Augusta, Georgia costs $1,576 (about 1 hour ago)