Cost of living comparison between Cordova, Spain and Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2016.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cordova (Spain) is 8% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,872 in Cordova.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$25,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nanjing costs 元50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €48 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Delhi costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bursa costs 700TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 300 (about 2 hours ago)