Cost of living in Cordova, Spain compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 181 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cordova (Spain) is 13% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,176 in Cordova.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bucharest costs 1,500 lei (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $20 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rome costs €8 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wrocław costs 3.00 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)