Cost of living in Córdoba, Argentina compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 66%|
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02285 EUR / ARS
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 535 prices entered by 58 different people.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Córdoba (Argentina) is 85% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,100 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €479 (ARS $20,964) in Córdoba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 25 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 13 lei (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Port Moresby costs 150 Kina (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $23,025 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Mannheim costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ulan Bator costs 40,000 ₮ (about 3 hours ago)