Cost of living in Copenhagen, Denmark compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,752 prices entered by 247 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13423 EUR / DKK
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Copenhagen (Denmark) is 48% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,147 (kr30,892) in Copenhagen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,800 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $14 (less than a minute ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Huelva costs €3.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gothenburg costs 4,889 kr (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,423 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tlaquepaque costs Mex$ 355,990 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Szczecin costs 16 zł (40 minutes ago)