Cost of living in Copenhagen, Denmark vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,157 prices entered by 177 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.13395 EUR / DKK
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Copenhagen (Denmark) is 72% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,621 (kr27,036) in Copenhagen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Zaragoza.
Prices recently added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rome costs €630 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cagayan de Oro costs Php300 (43 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Irvine, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,505 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pattaya costs 1,500 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)