Cost of living in Copenhagen, Denmark compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,490 prices entered by 226 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13421 EUR / DKK
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Copenhagen (Denmark) is 53% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,431 (kr33,015) in Copenhagen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,900 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in London costs £130 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Salvador costs R$ 0.80 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,010 (14 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Des Moines, Iowa costs $2.54 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $0.10 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $30,000 (about 1 hour ago)