Cost of living in Copenhagen, Denmark compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,561 prices entered by 234 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13444 EUR / DKK
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Copenhagen (Denmark) is 58% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,953 (kr36,841) in Copenhagen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr13 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 18 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Managua costs 8,000 C$ (7 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Mountain View, California costs $3.50 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Kalamata costs €15 (16 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $5.51 (21 minutes ago)