Cost of living in Copenhagen, Denmark compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13384 EUR / DKK
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,415 prices entered by 222 different people.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Copenhagen (Denmark) is 51% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,667 (kr34,870) in Copenhagen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,100 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Balıkesir costs 3,500TL (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Carlos de Bariloche costs ARS $250 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $10 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Fort-de-France costs €2.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Victoria costs C$429 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yekaterinburg costs руб 1,000 (44 minutes ago)