Cost of living comparison between Copenhagen, Denmark and Zaragoza, Spain
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,640 prices entered by 230 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13439 EUR / DKK
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Copenhagen (Denmark) is 59% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,983 (kr29,637) in Copenhagen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €64 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monaco costs €500 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 150 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $6,000 (about 2 hours ago)