Cost of living in Copenhagen, Denmark compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,680 prices entered by 248 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13437 EUR / DKK
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Copenhagen (Denmark) is 47% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,827 (kr28,479) in Copenhagen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Pretoria costs R 1,200 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.25 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boston, Massachusetts costs $0.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨40,660 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Samara costs руб 700 (about 1 hour ago)