Cost of living comparison between Contagem, Brazil and Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.27564 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Contagem (Brazil) is 19% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,985 (R$ 10,829) in Contagem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brighton and Hove costs £0.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $661 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 500 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Resistencia costs ARS $50 (44 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Calama costs CH$32,000 (about 1 hour ago)