Cost of living in Contagem, Brazil compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27241 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Contagem (Brazil) is 9% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,076 (R$ 14,962) in Contagem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,750 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Ottawa costs C$2.75 (1 minute ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Pskov costs руб 70 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨35,578 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Malmo costs 15,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Antonio, California costs $150 (about 2 hours ago)