Cost of living in Contagem, Brazil compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 192 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27027 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Contagem (Brazil) is 9% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,720 (R$ 10,064) in Contagem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of apples in Whangarei costs NZ$6.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵300 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨1,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tsukuba costs ¥500 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $55 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Barrie costs C$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)