Cost of living in Contagem, Brazil compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 182 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25576 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Contagem (Brazil) is 7% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,520 (R$ 9,852) in Contagem.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 18 zł (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,863 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lawrence, Kansas costs $7 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 40 (6 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Istanbul costs 2.00TL (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $9 (43 minutes ago)