Cost of living in Constantine, Algeria compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 56%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 112 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00711 EUR / DZD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Constantine (Algeria) is 53% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,211 (170,279 Dinar) in Constantine.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kota Kinabalu costs RM900 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hong Kong costs HK$25 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 500 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manama costs Dinar 1.500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warangal costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)