Cost of living in Constantine, Algeria vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 45%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 229 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00742 EUR / DZD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Constantine (Algeria) is 49% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,121 (150,952 Dinar) in Constantine.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nassau costs B$2,541 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adana costs 20TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Madras costs ₨25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)