Cost of living in Constanţa, Romania compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 23%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 592 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21498 EUR / RON
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Constanţa (Romania) is 36% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,928 (8,970 lei) in Constanţa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,800 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nice costs €949 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (38 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Amsterdam costs €850 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,500TL (about 1 hour ago)