Cost of living in Constanţa, Romania compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 290 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21772 EUR / RON
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Constanţa (Romania) is 39% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,767 (8,117 lei) in Constanţa.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Belfast costs £3,010 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Milan costs €1.20 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $44 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php110,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)