Cost of living in Constanţa, Romania compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 263 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22255 EUR / RON
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Constanţa (Romania) is 39% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,532 (6,884 lei) in Constanţa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Jeddah costs ﷼ 4.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Nairobi costs Shilling6.00 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monrovia costs 900 L$ (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jena costs €400 (35 minutes ago)