Cost of living in Constanţa, Romania compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 34%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 386 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21744 EUR / RON
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Constanţa (Romania) is 39% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,709 (7,859 lei) in Constanţa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 4 oz tube of toothpaste in Albany, New York costs $2.50 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$50,000,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Leipzig costs €1,300 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,050 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Paris costs €350 (31 minutes ago)