Cost of living in Conakry, Guinea compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00010 EUR / GNF
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Conakry (Guinea) is 12% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,362 (35,095,783 Franc) in Conakry to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Montreal costs C$9 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Asyut costs E£ 10 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$30,495 (33 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Krasnodar costs руб 3,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$60 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 3.50 (36 minutes ago)