Cost of living in Conakry, Guinea vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00010 EUR / GNF
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Conakry (Guinea) is 18% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,477 (25,635,164 Franc) in Conakry to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Zaragoza.
Prices recently added
- Short visit to private doctor in Medellín costs COL$60,000 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Long Beach, California costs $12 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €500 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda costs EC$20 (34 minutes ago)