Cost of living in Conakry, Guinea compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00010 EUR / GNF
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Conakry (Guinea) is 15% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,230 (33,611,303 Franc) in Conakry to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,800 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,033 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €50 (16 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 5,678 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Podgorica costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Sydney costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Paris costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)