Cost of living in Conakry, Guinea compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00010 EUR / GNF
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Conakry (Guinea) is 19% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,083 (31,140,896 Franc) in Conakry to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wilmington, Delaware costs $1,118 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hyderabad costs ₨55 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$345 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kuwait City costs Dinar 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tilburg costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)