Cost of living in Conakry, Guinea compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 201 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00009 EUR / GNF
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Conakry (Guinea) is 11% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,118 (32,839,602 Franc) in Conakry to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,800 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Diego, California costs $60 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £903 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$15 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Addis Ababa costs 125 Birr (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Iowa City, Iowa costs $565 (about 1 hour ago)