Cost of living comparison between Conakry, Guinea and Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00010 EUR / GNF
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Conakry (Guinea) is 20% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,000 (30,480,128 Franc) in Conakry to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Juba costs 4,300 Pound (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 12,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Budapest costs 500 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Niagara Falls, New York costs $432 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 1,200 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨1.00 (about 3 hours ago)