Cost of living comparison between Conakry, Guinea and Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00010 EUR / GNF
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Conakry (Guinea) is 23% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,623 (45,502,461 Franc) in Conakry to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,750 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 220 ₪ (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandung costs Rp 70,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$17 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,931 (44 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in São Paulo costs R$ 140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)