Cost of living in Compiegne, France compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Compiegne (France) is 55% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,486 in Compiegne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,900 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2.38 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$100 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $0.66 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Long Beach, California costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元20,000 (about 2 hours ago)