Cost of living in Comodoro Rivadavia, Argentina compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04873 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Comodoro Rivadavia (Argentina) is 47% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,546 (ARS $31,731) in Comodoro Rivadavia.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,000 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sheffield costs £4.29 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨35,578 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 6,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Pietermaritzburg costs R 17 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Eindhoven costs €0.13 (about 1 hour ago)