Cost of living in Comodoro Rivadavia, Argentina compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 160 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04070 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Comodoro Rivadavia (Argentina) is 38% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,749 (ARS $42,985) in Comodoro Rivadavia.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hong Kong costs HK$25 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 500 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manama costs Dinar 1.500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warangal costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Kitakyushu costs ¥800 (about 2 hours ago)