Cost of living in Comayagua, Honduras compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03818 EUR / HNL
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Comayagua (Honduras) is 14% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,140 (L 56,048) in Comayagua.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $12 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $50 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $60 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Novosibirsk costs руб 1,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kolkata costs ₨15,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muar costs RM2.00 (about 1 hour ago)