Cost of living in Comayagua, Honduras compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03600 EUR / HNL
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Comayagua (Honduras) is 11% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,686 (L 46,839) in Comayagua.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Recife costs R$ 29 (2 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Tokyo costs ¥14,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $661 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Nicolás de los Garza costs Mex$ 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, California costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)