Cost of living in Comayagua, Honduras compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03953 EUR / HNL
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Comayagua (Honduras) is 14% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €3,232 (L 81,772) in Comayagua.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Daugavpils costs €3.50 (22 minutes ago)
- 1.7 oz deodorant, roll-on in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.48 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Luxembourg costs €50 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨9 (43 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Belfast costs £1.14 (about 1 hour ago)