Cost of living in Columbus, Ohio, United States compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 964 prices entered by 124 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.843 EUR / USD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Columbus, Ohio (United States) is 13% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,379 ($4,007) in Columbus, Ohio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 1,000 L$ (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grenoble costs €35 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Manila costs Php500 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €12 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dublin costs €7 (41 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨8 (42 minutes ago)