Cost of living in Columbus, Ohio, United States compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.850 EUR / USD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,193 prices entered by 171 different people.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Columbus, Ohio (United States) is 20% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,369 ($3,965) in Columbus, Ohio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,800 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Men’s leather business shoes in Amsterdam costs €200 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 15TL (2 minutes ago)
- 1 imp. gal of gasoline in Chittagong costs Taka 44 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,290 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mérida costs Mex$ 14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Makassar costs Rp 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)