Cost of living in Columbia, South Carolina, United States compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 411 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.880 EUR / USD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Columbia, South Carolina (United States) is 15% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,979 ($3,384) in Columbia, South Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 128 (12 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santo André costs R$ 18 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元80 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $56 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩300,000 (about 1 hour ago)