Cost of living comparison between Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States and Zaragoza, Spain
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 256 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.891 EUR / USD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Colorado Springs, Colorado (United States) is 17% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,928 ($3,285) in Colorado Springs, Colorado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩200,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,912 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Amsterdam costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$1,000,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)