Cost of living in Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 469 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.947 EUR / USD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Colorado Springs, Colorado (United States) is 26% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,154 ($3,332) in Colorado Springs, Colorado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php5,083 (21 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,800 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 3.00 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $610 (about 1 hour ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Karachi costs ₨0.30 (about 1 hour ago)