Cost of living in Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 647 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.857 EUR / USD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Colorado Springs, Colorado (United States) is 26% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,150 ($3,675) in Colorado Springs, Colorado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cusco costs S/. 1,500 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Salvador costs R$ 4.00 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 24,000 (about 3 hours ago)