Cost of living in Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.851 EUR / USD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 520 prices entered by 52 different people.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Colorado Springs, Colorado (United States) is 26% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,148 ($3,698) in Colorado Springs, Colorado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port of Spain costs 51,600 TT$ (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagoya costs ¥500 (20 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Pretoria costs R 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kyoto costs ¥15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tijuana costs Mex$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.80 (about 2 hours ago)