Cost of living in Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 452 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.856 EUR / USD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Colorado Springs, Colorado (United States) is 16% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,137 ($3,664) in Colorado Springs, Colorado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,700 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $101 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ponce costs $17 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Irbid costs Dinar 1.750 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,846 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manama costs Dinar 0.030 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Medellín costs COL$6,250 (about 1 hour ago)