Cost of living in Cologne, Germany compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 8%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 361 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cologne (Germany) is 22% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,590 in Cologne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,750 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Amsterdam costs €2.00 (12 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Ottawa costs C$2.75 (28 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Pskov costs руб 70 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨35,578 (about 1 hour ago)