Cost of living in Cologne, Germany compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 428 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cologne (Germany) is 22% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,059 in Cologne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Brussels costs €0.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saint-Étienne costs €46 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Indore costs ₨12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gaziantep costs 4.25TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.60 (about 1 hour ago)