Cost of living in Cologne, Germany compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 6%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 285 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cologne (Germany) is 21% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,520 in Cologne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,750 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $35 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 15 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Maseru costs 15 Loti (about 1 hour ago)