Cost of living in Cologne, Germany compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 6%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 413 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cologne (Germany) is 23% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,312 in Cologne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,700 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Casablanca costs 7,000 Dirham (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Busan costs ₩20,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gävle costs 89 kr (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Calgary costs C$20,410 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 2,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cascavel costs R$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)