Cost of living in Cologne, Germany compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 523 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cologne (Germany) is 22% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,665 in Cologne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guayaquil costs $32 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Edmonton costs C$440 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jackson, Mississippi costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Galway costs €14 (about 2 hours ago)