Cost of living in Coimbra, Portugal compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018.
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 414 prices entered by 39 different people.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Coimbra (Portugal) is 15% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,475 in Coimbra.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beirut costs 43,000,000 L£ (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Canberra costs AU$80 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,471 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,033 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerez de la Frontera costs €9 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1,719 (about 1 hour ago)