Cost of living in Coimbra, Portugal compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 416 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coimbra (Portugal) is 16% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,107 in Coimbra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cologne costs €2.50 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 600 ฿ (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 600 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €19 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €0.55 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erzurum costs 12TL (about 2 hours ago)