Cost of living in Coimbra, Portugal compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 342 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coimbra (Portugal) is 16% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,191 in Coimbra.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Lille costs €2.40 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $0.62 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨60,990 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Saipan costs $0.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Houston, Texas costs $23,022 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €10 (37 minutes ago)