Cost of living in Coimbatore, India compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 52%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 435 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01228 EUR / INR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Coimbatore (India) is 38% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,176 (₨95,743) in Coimbatore.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cape Town costs R 800 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $18 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 850 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oviedo costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Luxembourg costs €3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Charleston, South Carolina costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)