Cost of living in Cochabamba, Bolivia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 297 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12964 EUR / BOB
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is 35% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,433 ($b18,767) in Cochabamba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 15 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 4,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 144,000 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Diego, California costs $2.25 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (44 minutes ago)