Cost of living in Cluj-Napoca, Romania compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 19%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 716 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21495 EUR / RON
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cluj-Napoca (Romania) is 45% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,659 (7,720 lei) in Cluj-Napoca.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Pune costs ₨700 (5 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Rabat costs 100 Dirham (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 799 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Tehran costs ﷼ 75,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Casablanca costs 30 Dirham (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Stoke-on-Trent costs £359 (about 1 hour ago)