Cost of living in Cluj-Napoca, Romania compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 30%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 571 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21507 EUR / RON
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cluj-Napoca (Romania) is 45% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,648 (7,664 lei) in Cluj-Napoca.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santa Maria costs R$ 750 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belém costs R$ 2,999 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Batna City costs 1,200 Dinar (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varna costs 15 лв (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U50,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tekirdağ costs 80,000TL (40 minutes ago)