Cost of living in Cluj-Napoca, Romania compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 542 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22078 EUR / RON
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cluj-Napoca (Romania) is 45% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,385 (6,271 lei) in Cluj-Napoca.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 69TL (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pula costs 400 kn (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 3,000 kn (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 500 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Timisoara costs 49,600 lei (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php5,082,500 (about 1 hour ago)