Cost of living in Cluj-Napoca, Romania vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 618 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.21242 EUR / RON
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cluj-Napoca (Romania) is 34% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,389 (6,539 lei) in Cluj-Napoca.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hamburg costs €3.10 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irbid costs Dinar 4.000 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Antwerp costs €1.22 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$95 (about 3 hours ago)