Cost of living in Cluj-Napoca, Romania compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 24%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 528 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22105 EUR / RON
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cluj-Napoca (Romania) is 45% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,727 (7,811 lei) in Cluj-Napoca.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Curitiba costs R$ 4.00 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Guayaquil costs $0.99 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ouagadougou costs 3,500 Franc (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨300 (43 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Tyler, Texas costs $1,240 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵6.00 (about 1 hour ago)