Cost of living in Cluj-Napoca, Romania compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 26%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 562 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21977 EUR / RON
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cluj-Napoca (Romania) is 45% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,065 (9,396 lei) in Cluj-Napoca.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £3.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bristol costs £12 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirov costs руб 200 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $4,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$111,111 (about 2 hours ago)