Cost of living in Cleveland, Ohio, United States compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 595 prices entered by 96 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.895 EUR / USD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cleveland, Ohio (United States) is 25% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,921 ($4,383) in Cleveland, Ohio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brighton and Hove costs £1.16 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Chicago, Illinois costs $7 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 800 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)