Cost of living in Cleveland, Ohio, United States compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 653 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.926 EUR / USD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cleveland, Ohio (United States) is 30% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,890 ($5,282) in Cleveland, Ohio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,750 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,846 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Campo Grande costs R$ 6.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr200 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨400 (13 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in João Pessoa costs R$ 6.00 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Moscow costs руб 1.00 (26 minutes ago)