Cost of living in Cleveland, Ohio, United States compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 529 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.942 EUR / USD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cleveland, Ohio (United States) is 32% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,301 ($3,505) in Cleveland, Ohio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $85 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$300,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$190 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $6.00 (38 minutes ago)