Cost of living in Cleveland, Ohio, United States compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 688 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.851 EUR / USD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cleveland, Ohio (United States) is 16% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,025 ($3,554) in Cleveland, Ohio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,500 (1 minute ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Tel Aviv costs 350 ₪ (11 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manila costs Php80 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ottawa costs C$550 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Siegen costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (about 1 hour ago)