Cost of living in Cleveland, Ohio, United States compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.850 EUR / USD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 509 prices entered by 91 different people.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cleveland, Ohio (United States) is 20% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,235 ($3,807) in Cleveland, Ohio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,700 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in San Francisco, California costs $0.91 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Balıkesir costs 3,500TL (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Carlos de Bariloche costs ARS $250 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Victoria costs C$429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Yekaterinburg costs руб 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)