Cost of living comparison between Clermont-Ferrand, France and Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2016.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Clermont-Ferrand (France) is 7% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,996 in Clermont-Ferrand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,750 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Guam costs $500 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port of Spain costs 40 TT$ (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 3.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Genoa costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)