Cost of living in Clermont-Ferrand, France compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Clermont-Ferrand (France) is 8% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,032 in Clermont-Ferrand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,750 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Fresno, California costs $1.25 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Detroit, Michigan costs $6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tunja costs COL$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €258 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 230,000 (about 2 hours ago)