Cost of living in Clermont-Ferrand, France compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Clermont-Ferrand (France) is 8% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,051 in Clermont-Ferrand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,750 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €15 (35 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.50 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,750 kr (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)