Cost of living in Clermont-Ferrand, France compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Clermont-Ferrand (France) is 9% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,369 in Clermont-Ferrand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,100 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Reykjavik costs 128,000 kr (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coventry costs £900 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 300 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Reno, Nevada costs $1.06 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manama costs Dinar 12 (about 1 hour ago)