Cost of living in Ciudad Victoria, Mexico compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04452 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Victoria (Mexico) is 49% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,422 (Mex$ 31,938) in Ciudad Victoria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 200,000 ฿ (3 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Thane costs ₨80 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 71 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Juba costs 50 Pound (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,500 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (33 minutes ago)