Cost of living in Ciudad Obregón, Mexico compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 185 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04513 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Obregón (Mexico) is 40% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,790 (Mex$ 39,678) in Ciudad Obregón.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lomé costs 3,000 Franc (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨350 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 8,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Lausanne costs CHF 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Geneva costs CHF 1.72 (about 1 hour ago)