Cost of living comparison between Ciudad Obregón, Mexico and Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04514 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Obregón (Mexico) is 45% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,711 (Mex$ 37,908) in Ciudad Obregón.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $64 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,900,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Mumbai costs ₨3,075 (about 1 hour ago)