Cost of living in Ciudad Obregón, Mexico compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 203 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04857 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Obregón (Mexico) is 34% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,974 (Mex$ 40,643) in Ciudad Obregón.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Alexandria costs E£ 500 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Witbank costs R 100 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hsinchu City costs 100 NT$ (9 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Lahore costs ₨100 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Montevideo costs $U6,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 549 Kč (23 minutes ago)