Cost of living in Ciudad Juárez, Mexico compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04959 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Juárez (Mexico) is 43% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,780 (Mex$ 35,900) in Ciudad Juárez.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Cagliari costs €1.90 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 7,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Exeter costs £3.50 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $42 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,000 (39 minutes ago)