Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana, Venezuela compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! Ciudad Guayana has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Guayana.
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 329 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08524 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana (Venezuela) is 20% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,011 (Bs 35,319) in Ciudad Guayana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 300 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 40 ₪ (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bratislava costs €15,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 400 ₨ (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bellary costs ₨200 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €2,500 (31 minutes ago)