Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana, Venezuela compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! Ciudad Guayana has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Guayana.
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 189 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00003 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana (Venezuela) is 82% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,100 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €551 (Bs 16,960,258) in Ciudad Guayana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 350,000 Ft (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €100 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Nadiad costs ₨1,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,500 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 5,506 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freetown costs 80,000 Leone (43 minutes ago)