Cost of living comparison between Ciudad del Este, Paraguay and Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00016 EUR / PYG
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad del Este (Paraguay) is 29% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,766 (10,992,910 Gs) in Ciudad del Este.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Szeged costs 11,000 Ft (2 minutes ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Bangkok costs 100 ฿ (11 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Chengdu costs 元13 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Baku costs 0.70 ман (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Sebastian costs €0.06 (about 2 hours ago)