Cost of living in Ciudad del Este, Paraguay compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00015 EUR / PYG
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad del Este (Paraguay) is 28% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,935 (13,328,267 Gs) in Ciudad del Este.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $50 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tartu costs €7 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Uberlandia costs R$ 102,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prince George costs C$1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Palo Alto, California costs $1.06 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Malmo costs 54 kr (about 1 hour ago)