Cost of living in Ciudad del Este, Paraguay compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00015 EUR / PYG
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad del Este (Paraguay) is 27% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,962 (13,028,002 Gs) in Ciudad del Este.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.20 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,017 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $712 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taipei costs 200 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 250,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)