Cost of living in Ciudad del Este, Paraguay compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 224 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00015 EUR / PYG
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad del Este (Paraguay) is 26% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,208 (14,548,601 Gs) in Ciudad del Este.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Quito costs $350 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 150,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bern costs CHF 25 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chengdu costs 元139 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Midland, Texas costs $50 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (44 minutes ago)