Cost of living in Ciudad del Este, Paraguay compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00015 EUR / PYG
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad del Este (Paraguay) is 29% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,911 (13,173,635 Gs) in Ciudad del Este.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in La Paz costs Mex$ 17 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $60 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,200 ฿ (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Geneva costs CHF 24,810 (about 1 hour ago)