Cost of living in Ciudad del Este, Paraguay compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00014 EUR / PYG
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad del Este (Paraguay) is 29% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,767 (12,218,574 Gs) in Ciudad del Este.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Algiers costs 1,500 Dinar (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,000TL (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mangalore costs ₨23,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Haifa costs 213 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Canberra costs AU$600 (about 1 hour ago)