Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! Ciudad Bolívar has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00000 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is 68% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €906 (Bs 264,795,325) in Ciudad Bolívar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €40 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $75 (35 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Beersheba costs 10 ₪ (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $70 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)