Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! Ciudad Bolívar has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08173 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is 27% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,939 (Bs 48,194) in Ciudad Bolívar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,100 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Würzburg costs €1.15 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨254,125 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$210 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oradea costs 18 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,050 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vilnius costs €7 (about 2 hours ago)