Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela vs Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! Ciudad Bolívar has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 262 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00290 EUR / VES *
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is 47% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,065 (367,187 Bs.S.) in Ciudad Bolívar.
Prices recently added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 14 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Bogor costs Rp 9,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Windhoek costs 200 N$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Busan costs ₩150,000 (about 1 hour ago)