Cost of living comparison between City of San Marino, San Marino and Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2016.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in City of San Marino (San Marino) is 6% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,362 in City of San Marino.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €990 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,050 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,600 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Dunedin costs NZ$80 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 4,000 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Southend-on-Sea costs £553 (about 2 hours ago)