Cost of living in Cidade de Nacala, Mozambique compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 206 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01434 EUR / MZN
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cidade de Nacala (Mozambique) is 75% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,735 (330,090 MT) in Cidade de Nacala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,700 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boulder, Colorado costs $12 (1 minute ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Winnipeg costs C$2.50 (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,419 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tel Aviv costs 45 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monaco costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Provo, Utah costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)