Cost of living in Cidade de Nacala, Mozambique compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 210 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01363 EUR / MZN
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cidade de Nacala (Mozambique) is 68% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,549 (333,761 MT) in Cidade de Nacala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,700 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Natal costs R$ 2,899 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Valladolid costs €1.40 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fresno, California costs $30,740 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,500 (about 2 hours ago)