Cost of living in Cidade de Nacala, Mozambique vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 206 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01434 EUR / MZN
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cidade de Nacala (Mozambique) is 84% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,489 (243,380 MT) in Cidade de Nacala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Zaragoza.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Christchurch costs NZ$860 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reykjavik costs 34 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Kaohsiung City costs 78 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Naples costs €1.60 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Phnom Penh costs 8,000 Riels (about 2 hours ago)