Cost of living in Chungju, South Korea compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00077 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chungju (South Korea) is 10% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,439 (₩3,180,049) in Chungju.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Gibraltar costs £2.70 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Luxembourg costs €150 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 12 ﷼ (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨30,495 (28 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨200 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (44 minutes ago)