Cost of living in Chungju, South Korea compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00075 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chungju (South Korea) is 11% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,411 (₩3,229,446) in Chungju.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,118 (1 minute ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Edmonton costs C$20 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨15,248 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Shenzhen costs 元3,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,200 (about 2 hours ago)