Cost of living in Chungju, South Korea compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 195 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00076 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chungju (South Korea) is 10% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,440 (₩3,218,369) in Chungju.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$45,600 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Praia costs 260 Escudo (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $70 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1.39 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, California costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,900 (about 2 hours ago)