Cost of living in Chungju, South Korea compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00075 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chungju (South Korea) is 10% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,690 (₩3,578,849) in Chungju.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Lahore costs ₨50 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 15,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $0.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $65 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Budapest costs 8,000 Ft (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$748 (20 minutes ago)