Cost of living in Chuncheon, South Korea compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00081 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chuncheon (South Korea) is 16% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €3,163 (₩3,894,295) in Chuncheon.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (13 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Leicester costs £5.65 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 300,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨400 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,000 лв (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (about 1 hour ago)