Cost of living in Chuncheon, South Korea compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00076 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chuncheon (South Korea) is 17% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,147 (₩2,823,376) in Chuncheon.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Växjö costs 3,500 kr (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $55 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,500 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $10 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,643 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)