Cost of living in Chuncheon, South Korea compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00079 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chuncheon (South Korea) is 17% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,167 (₩2,755,075) in Chuncheon.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $869 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$105 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Victoria costs C$75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Quito costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in İzmir costs 22TL (about 1 hour ago)