Cost of living in Chumphon, Thailand compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02634 EUR / THB
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chumphon (Thailand) is 35% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,692 (64,250 ฿) in Chumphon.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,423 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 25 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 74 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩0 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$20 (about 1 hour ago)