Cost of living in Christiansted, U.S. Virgin Islands compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.890 EUR / USD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Christiansted (U.S. Virgin Islands) is 70% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,242 ($4,765) in Christiansted to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨132,145 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Shanghai costs 元3.50 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vancouver costs C$0.45 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $12 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$750,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Porto Alegre costs R$ 400 (about 1 hour ago)