Cost of living in Christiansted, U.S. Virgin Islands compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 182 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.813 EUR / USD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Christiansted (U.S. Virgin Islands) is 52% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,264 ($5,245) in Christiansted to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,800 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 250 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 299 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reims costs €15 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 25TL (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Petrolina costs R$ 27 (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ashqelon costs 700 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)