Cost of living in Christiansted, U.S. Virgin Islands compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.805 EUR / USD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Christiansted (U.S. Virgin Islands) is 50% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,363 ($5,418) in Christiansted to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,900 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Algiers costs 1,500 Dinar (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,000TL (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mangalore costs ₨23,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Haifa costs 213 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Canberra costs AU$600 (about 1 hour ago)