Cost of living in Christchurch, New Zealand compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 576 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.650 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Christchurch (New Zealand) is 41% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,953 (NZ$6,084) in Christchurch to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,800 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in La Paz costs Mex$ 4,000 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Glasgow costs £1.65 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 12,706 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $60 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Minsk costs 20 p. (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (41 minutes ago)