Cost of living in Christchurch, New Zealand compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 607 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.586 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Christchurch (New Zealand) is 28% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,725 (NZ$6,351) in Christchurch to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,900 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bursa costs 24TL (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,135 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queretaro costs Mex$ 150 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,599 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,500TL (16 minutes ago)