Cost of living in Christchurch, New Zealand compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 8%|
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.570 EUR / NZD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 612 prices entered by 73 different people.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Christchurch (New Zealand) is 24% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,361 (NZ$5,900) in Christchurch to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,700 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Coimbatore costs ₨100 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $65 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Raichur costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tallinn costs €1.43 (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New Plymouth costs NZ$0.15 (about 3 hours ago)