Cost of living in Christchurch, New Zealand compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 658 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.676 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Christchurch (New Zealand) is 51% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,651 (NZ$8,353) in Christchurch to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,750 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 4,500 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,000,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Alor Star costs RM10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Des Moines, Iowa costs $1,240 (about 2 hours ago)