Cost of living in Christchurch, New Zealand compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 9%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 525 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.593 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Christchurch (New Zealand) is 27% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,186 (NZ$5,375) in Christchurch to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsingborg costs 95 kr (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubrovnik costs 500 kn (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bridgetown costs 1,300 Bds$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 3,500 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)