Cost of living in Christchurch, New Zealand compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 9%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 517 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.596 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Christchurch (New Zealand) is 28% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,464 (NZ$5,809) in Christchurch to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,700 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 350,000 Ft (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €100 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Nadiad costs ₨1,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,500 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 5,506 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freetown costs 80,000 Leone (42 minutes ago)