Cost of living in Chongqing, China compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 212 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12711 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chongqing (China) is 23% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,318 (元18,236) in Chongqing.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Marseille costs €22,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨3,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Cardiff costs £0.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,500 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 6,000Dram (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨13 (about 1 hour ago)