Cost of living in Chongqing, China compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13711 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chongqing (China) is 17% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €3,122 (元22,771) in Chongqing.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamamatsu costs ¥120 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tampere costs €0.07 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sarajevo costs 1.90KM (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $35 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £24 (about 1 hour ago)