Cost of living in Chomutov, Czech Republic compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 166 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03839 EUR / CZK
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chomutov (Czech Republic) is 10% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,341 (60,994 Kč) in Chomutov.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 100 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 110 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,900 Ft (26 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in San Jose, California costs $3.28 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (38 minutes ago)