Cost of living in Chomutov, Czech Republic compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 229 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03891 EUR / CZK
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chomutov (Czech Republic) is 27% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,891 (48,589 Kč) in Chomutov.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $10 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $105 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.90 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥200,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Richmond, Virginia costs $0.73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$1,075 (about 1 hour ago)