Cost of living in Chomutov, Czech Republic compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 194 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03943 EUR / CZK
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chomutov (Czech Republic) is 26% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,223 (56,366 Kč) in Chomutov.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Orlando, Florida costs $24 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$900,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $31 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,626 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €600 (24 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Dundee costs £12 (28 minutes ago)