Cost of living in Chomutov, Czech Republic compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 207 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03862 EUR / CZK
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chomutov (Czech Republic) is 28% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,873 (48,492 Kč) in Chomutov.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $16 (16 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Nottingham costs £80 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,931 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Orël costs руб 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ananindeua costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)