Cost of living in Chittagong, Bangladesh compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 310 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01019 EUR / BDT
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chittagong (Bangladesh) is 39% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,657 (Taka 162,586) in Chittagong.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $120,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$30 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 20 (35 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$2,021 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)