Cost of living in Chittagong, Bangladesh compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00991 EUR / BDT
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chittagong (Bangladesh) is 41% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,721 (Taka 173,706) in Chittagong.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Myitkyina costs 3,000 Kyat (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 9 B/. (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,500 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ufa costs руб 40 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨38 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$500 (about 1 hour ago)