Cost of living in Chittagong, Bangladesh vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 262 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01052 EUR / BDT
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chittagong (Bangladesh) is 33% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,397 (Taka 132,831) in Chittagong.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Xian costs 2,000元 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £150 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €120 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brno costs 34 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (about 3 hours ago)