Cost of living in Chittagong, Bangladesh compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 224 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00977 EUR / BDT
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chittagong (Bangladesh) is 41% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,706 (Taka 174,591) in Chittagong.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $4,066 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 30,495 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $30 (16 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Odessa costs 350₴ (37 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Batumi costs 0.60 Lari (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vilnius costs €0.98 (44 minutes ago)