Cost of living in Chita, Russia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01585 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chita (Russia) is 33% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,664 (руб 104,973) in Chita.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Beijing costs 元12,416 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antananarivo costs 20,000 Ariary (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stuttgart costs €24 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)