Cost of living in Chita, Russia vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 228 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01329 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chita (Russia) is 43% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,311 (руб 98,644) in Chita.
Prices recently added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in New York City costs $1.06 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 7 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in İzmir costs 180TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨76,238 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nicosia costs €0.08 (about 1 hour ago)