Cost of living in Chita, Russia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 193 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01369 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chita (Russia) is 43% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,658 (руб 121,107) in Chita.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥1,000 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Hisar costs ₨100 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 1,000,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $10 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brno costs 550 Kč (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chicago, Illinois costs $25,000 (28 minutes ago)