Cost of living in Chişinău, Moldova compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 39%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 575 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04835 EUR / MDL
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chişinău (Moldova) is 53% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,217 (25,166 Leu) in Chişinău.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens costs €16,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 25 lei (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €20 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Klaipėda costs €50 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.75 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Springfield, Illinois costs $30 (38 minutes ago)