Cost of living in Chişinău, Moldova compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 34%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 668 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04924 EUR / MDL
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chişinău (Moldova) is 52% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,389 (28,211 Leu) in Chişinău.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.20 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seville costs €400 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Malaga costs €950 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leipzig costs €76 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,900 Дин. (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$712 (38 minutes ago)