Cost of living in Chişinău, Moldova compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 30%|
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05072 EUR / MDL
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 777 prices entered by 59 different people.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chişinău (Moldova) is 50% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,390 (27,400 Leu) in Chişinău.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Mannheim costs €12 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ulan Bator costs 40,000 ₮ (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Al Mukalla costs 400 ﷼ (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jakarta costs Rp 45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Leicester costs £202 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lisbon costs €2.95 (about 2 hours ago)