Cost of living in Chişinău, Moldova compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 33%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 794 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04912 EUR / MDL
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chişinău (Moldova) is 54% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,284 (26,143 Leu) in Chişinău.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥1,500 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Bangkok costs 160 ฿ (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 10,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Potchefstroom costs R 5,500 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $1,142 (about 1 hour ago)