Cost of living comparison between Chişinău, Moldova and Zaragoza, Spain
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 437 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04552 EUR / MDL
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chişinău (Moldova) is 58% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,327 (29,159 Leu) in Chişinău.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belém costs R$ 80,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Havana costs 2,400 CUC (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $9,999 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €26 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$900,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)