Cost of living in Chişinău, Moldova compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 759 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04665 EUR / MDL
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chişinău (Moldova) is 57% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,342 (28,755 Leu) in Chişinău.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Corfu costs €1.48 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,000 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Trento costs €1.10 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lille costs €2.30 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,500 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kabul costs 6,000 Afghani (41 minutes ago)