Cost of living in Chingola, Zambia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09459 EUR / ZMW
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chingola (Zambia) is 43% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,859 (40,797 Kwacha) in Chingola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,700 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$4,257 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM500 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Georgetown costs 1,500 G$ (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 4,000TL (about 1 hour ago)