Cost of living in Chingola, Zambia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07064 EUR / ZMW
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chingola (Zambia) is 16% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,584 (50,745 Kwacha) in Chingola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,100 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Moscow costs руб 60 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $0.78 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port of Spain costs 60 TT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $75 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Louisville, Kentucky costs $0.92 (about 2 hours ago)