Cost of living in Chingola, Zambia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 185 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08682 EUR / ZMW
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chingola (Zambia) is 32% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,820 (43,996 Kwacha) in Chingola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,900 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (13 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$20 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbia, South Carolina costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨900 (about 1 hour ago)