Cost of living in Chingola, Zambia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 197 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08709 EUR / ZMW
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chingola (Zambia) is 33% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,590 (41,224 Kwacha) in Chingola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,700 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Boise, Idaho costs $380 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,050 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Burgos costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Guayaquil costs $0.61 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Panama City costs 1,400 B/. (about 1 hour ago)