Cost of living in Chincha Alta, Peru compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27984 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chincha Alta (Peru) is 13% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,720 (S/. 9,720) in Chincha Alta.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 75 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamilton costs BD$8 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,100 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $712 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)