Cost of living in Chincha Alta, Peru compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24939 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chincha Alta (Peru) is 17% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,069 (S/. 8,294) in Chincha Alta.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 350,000 Ft (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €100 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Nadiad costs ₨1,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,500 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 5,506 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freetown costs 80,000 Leone (41 minutes ago)