Cost of living in Chimbote, Peru compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28611 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chimbote (Peru) is 33% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,666 (S/. 5,823) in Chimbote.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.50 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Almaty costs 450 KZT (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vancouver costs C$0.05 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lyon costs €19,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cologne costs €30 (about 3 hours ago)