Cost of living in Chimbote, Peru compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28297 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chimbote (Peru) is 34% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,061 (S/. 7,282) in Chimbote.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £3,225 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Aracaju costs R$ 700 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rochester, New York costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Cebu City costs Php500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rennes costs €200 (about 2 hours ago)