Cost of living in Chimbote, Peru vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 235 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.26466 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chimbote (Peru) is 38% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,417 (S/. 5,354) in Chimbote.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 750 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Parma costs €5.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €15 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 4.25 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monterrey costs Mex$ 150 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £18,000 (38 minutes ago)