Cost of living in Chilpancingo, Mexico compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 140 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04857 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chilpancingo (Mexico) is 48% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,100 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,615 (Mex$ 33,258) in Chilpancingo.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Pyongyang costs 5.00 ₩ (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Berlin costs €5.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$305 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 17,980₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 9,318 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,500 (about 2 hours ago)