Cost of living in Chilpancingo, Mexico compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 147 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04963 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chilpancingo (Mexico) is 48% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,966 (Mex$ 39,606) in Chilpancingo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bacău costs 100 lei (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €2,300 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,583 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reno, Nevada costs $149 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Corunna costs €38 (about 1 hour ago)