Cost of living comparison between Chilpancingo, Mexico and Zaragoza, Spain
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 160 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04557 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chilpancingo (Mexico) is 52% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,807 (Mex$ 39,658) in Chilpancingo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riga costs €3.60 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €250 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £200 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$550,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Timisoara costs 100,000 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 1.00 B/. (about 1 hour ago)