Cost of living in Chillan, Chile compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 112 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00143 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chillan (Chile) is 24% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,900 (CH$1,331,440) in Chillan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 250 zł (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $12,900 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $15 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 1,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Siegen costs €1.34 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 400,000 (about 2 hours ago)