Cost of living in Chillan, Chile compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00131 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chillan (Chile) is 25% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,585 (CH$1,214,097) in Chillan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Buenos Aires costs ARS $40 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$20,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (34 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antwerp costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)