Cost of living in Chifeng, China compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12844 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chifeng (China) is 6% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,627 (元20,449) in Chifeng.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Accra costs GH₵11 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $12 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prešov costs €4.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $3.50 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in The Hague costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)