Cost of living in Chiclayo, Peru compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28297 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiclayo (Peru) is 32% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,689 (S/. 5,969) in Chiclayo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,423 (2 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Petrolina costs R$ 7 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 99,000 Дин. (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $50 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rome costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nice costs €0.08 (about 1 hour ago)