Cost of living in Chiclayo, Peru compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27329 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiclayo (Peru) is 34% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,059 (S/. 7,533) in Chiclayo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Munich costs €2.70 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Novosibirsk costs руб 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)