Cost of living comparison between Chiclayo, Peru and Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.26665 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiclayo (Peru) is 35% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,421 (S/. 9,080) in Chiclayo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puerto Montt costs CH$766 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Iowa City, Iowa costs $10,091,000,000,000,000,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mogadishu costs 55,000 S (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kraków costs 450 zł (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Santo André costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)