Cost of living in Chiclayo, Peru compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 176 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25836 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiclayo (Peru) is 36% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,863 (S/. 7,212) in Chiclayo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Mannheim costs €12 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ulan Bator costs 40,000 ₮ (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Al Mukalla costs 400 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jakarta costs Rp 45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Leicester costs £202 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)